The time now is 12.46am ... to ppl out there reading ==> Happy New Year!
I'm waiting for Nr Ng to pick me up for supper with Val, Bryan n his cousin... heez, but i wun be eating. Afraid of gaining weight haha... what if they tempt mi? hmm... shall see later ya. Think he should be here in half an hour time so decided to blog.
Woke up this morning with a heavy mind.. was having a headache. I woke up at 10 den watch a dvd 'Three of a kind' a chinese movie.. not that nice but ok la. After the show, i decided to went back to sleep, when i reached my room.. all of a sudden i couldn't see for like 2 seconds. I was afraid so quickly went to my bed n lie till 1.30. hmm today just dun have the mood to countdown. As normal, i slack around watching tv n lazing around my house. Chun Fong ask mi out to Boon Lay but i turn down cos quite far n it will be very crowded. Lucky nv go coz he says quite sian there n i chat with him over the phone at 10.45 till 11 plus.. haha. den came online n Mr Ng ask if wanna go supper.. hmm.. guess they will be here any time so I shall end here n shut down my computer le. I hope that my wishes will come true in this new year.. bless mi!
@de|ine => feeling normal
No comments:
Post a Comment