Dear diary,
I'm sick.. had chemistry test this morning. I hope i can pass.. cos i dunno if i really know how to do it anot. After that, i decided to go home n rest cos i dun think i can absorb any further for the day. Yesterday, i was mugging for my chemistry test in school cos i meet my angel to study together at 4. BUt i'm so sorry that i have to go home first cos i'm running a fever. Yupz.. will make it up to you ok? cheers... Took only half an hour of sleep den started to mug till 9 n watch tv for 45 minutes. I studied till 12.. the topic periodity is so difficult to memorised! I couild no longer take it so went to slp le.. wanted to wake up at 5 but i went to bed instead.
Today,i did practically nothing but just resting. went for my last chem tuition n it was boring cos it's about ionic eqm. dun understand a single thing. Wonder tml if i can skip pc anot.. but needa get mc leh. argh.. dislike go to the doctor, waste money only! tml going chinatown , hopefully is not a boring trip.
@de|ine => dizzy
No comments:
Post a Comment