Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Part time tele-surveyor

11-01-2006

Dear diary,

This week, I have a part time job doing tele-surveyor in NTU with cheryl, michelle and her friends :) Hmm it is about calling the public to ask them some questions. Initally i were scare to call cos I am afraid of getting scolded by people out there. Overall, it is still ok though some were quite rude. I tried to ask using chinese and it feels weird la cos it has been 1 year since i learn chinese and speak proper chinese. I realise that the more jobs i took up, the more I learn to accommodate these people when I'm out. So next time if i encounter such survey calls, I will help. Having a job really helps to pass time. Nothing much to blog abt, hope the rest of the week, i will encounter more god people on the line...

@deine => No life is a waste. The only time we waste is the time we spend thinking
we are alone.

No comments: