Dear diary,
The silence of familiar voices
The scenary of familiar places
The smell of delicious foods
The feeling of blissful
A room of empty spaces
A lack of happy faces
A solidary environment
A feeling of being abandon
Staring out of the 4 walls
Lies a recogizable panarama
Out of the room
Stands 100 over souls
Survivor was the theme
Tough was the word
Reality Tv all became true
Running has to be everyone forte
When day falls, dawn came
Struggling with time
You yearn to close your eyes
Only to think of your loved ones
Awoke wishing you were there
Only to realise, it was a dream
A dream you truly wanted to be real
How difficult can life be?
Back to the small beachy island
Being the smallest no of survivors,
We manage to be the champion early in the morning
Lady luck wasn't smiling in the afternoon
Dinner was simple n nice
The night is still young
Soon, we were living in darkness
Performing stuns you thought you would
With sticking gluing stuffs everywhere
The weather changed
Begun to shiver
Felt like puking
A sharp pain on my right
Extra shirt was worn over
Cold was all I could felt
Home was all I think of
Written on my forehead was
I'm a show gal. Name it n i'll show it.
My hair was damn nice
Guess most of the seniors had a part to play
Gross was the word to describe
Took hours to bathe
Woke up 1 hour late
Had oily breakfast n headed home
I feel my throat begin to close and my eyes well up with tears because I know it is time for you to go. The look you give me at that moment haunts me. I feel your saddness and my own loneliness, and the ache in my heart that had been silent only a short time grows stronger as you release me. And then you spread your arms and step back into the fog because it is your place and not mine.
And I watch with breaking heart as you slowly fade away. I find myself straining to remember everything about this moment, everything about you . But soon, always too soon, your image vanishes and the fog rolls back to its faraway place and I am alone on the pier and I do not care what others think as I bow my head ad cry and cry and cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment