
It's another phrase of life i have to go through
A point where I have dozen of things that I have to do
Home is no longer a place I am used to be
Home is just a place for me to be loved.
A place where i desire to stay.
School can never be like in the past
A place I am looking forward to go.
It's like part of my life...
And a new term came into my life
That's hall.
Hall used to be a place where talks are given
But now hall is a place I breathe and live in.
An envirnoment I learn to be on my own...
And never fails to think of home when i'm there.
Is there even a time where I can think of home?
Times when I'm feeling depressed
Times when I feel I need a hug from dad.
Times when I needed the extra smiles from my siblings.
Times when I miss the delicious foods from mum.
These times... can never be replaced as each day passes.
Next week is full of craze.
Doing tutorials for stat, accounting before tuesday.
Having to spend my vday studying for accounting II as well as having to take my quiz for my elective It's also the deadline for my assignment for biobiz. My group will also be doing presentation early on vday.
Thursday - quiz at 7pm... 10pm to attend a meeting.
Friday - might be another ob meeting.
Where are the beautiful days?
I go through a living hell of days just to see the beautiful things in life to keep me going on... I'm pissed!
No comments:
Post a Comment