dear diary,
i have just moved into hall 3 this week. Though i didn't really know my room-mate but she's nice and funny. enjoy her company...
i wanna watch musical highschool 2 and hairsray! hmm.. anyone wanna watch with me? this coming week is the last week before the recess week. I foresee a packed one.. but gladly i have only 3 days of school! yes!!!
yesterday night i went supper with most of the pryo n guoxiang. We had prata... well, i guess hall life is really much abt late nights n supper. But i will CONTROL.
All these while I have been listening to others about the way life should be. Like in university, so called the entrance to relationships... Although sometimes i really feel like being wanted, but it was never a 'yes i want this badly' kinda thing. People who knows me long enough will know that i'm pretty much a family gal. And of cos i enjoy the company of friends... The warmth i get from my family can never be replaced which partly also make me feel that I do not need the love of someone special. I cherish the many important people and pals in my life right now n glad that they have entered into my journey giving me love, happiness and support.
A near stranger asked me, ' What is my favorite animal?'
My reply, ' Dolphin'
He smiled and said , ' Your character should be somewhat close to a dolphin then..'
No comments:
Post a Comment