Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i dunno why I'm feeling this way...
so emo...
in a daze. din feel like talking at all
the air is stagnant and cold
the sound of the fan so distinct

my eyes are tired.
but there wasn't a thought to go to bed
cos i'm guilty of everything
like how i have spent hours working on a freaking project
how i spent my time on my meals
the time i spent thinking about every other thing that seems so unimportant

not knowing where i should start...
i could easily stare on the screen on my computer...
n i felt my tears welling...my nose is stiffing
what's wrong?

mummy called in the evening...
how much i wanted to tell her i miss her cooking so much
how much i wanted to tell her not to hang the phone on me
all i said was i wanted to go home today but there're so many things to do...
asked if i have eaten? n remind me to take my meal later...

just when everything feels like falling apart in the lonely night
i miss my family most...
the frequent calls i used to get no longer ring.

i hate myself for getting emotional when things don't turn out well.
i shld be standing up strong like how i appear to be
keep that smile on... but it is not that way...

and there ... it happens sometimes...
"I cried myself to sleep last night
When I woke up
There were tear stains on my pillow
It hurt so much to sacrifice what I gave up
Without you in my life
I will always feel lonely
Losing the love
From someone like you"
....
Not a day goes by without something
Reminding me of you
The truth is that I miss you
It gets so hard not being with you
There are times when I go crazy
In the twilight of the night

maybe i shouldn't place any expectations...
i have made it so far...
i shld be contented.
it is just a want...
i do not need this burden..
it's burning my tolerance, my patience
so tired..

i just wanna walk through the endless peaceful road
someone enlighten me?

No comments: