Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Random entry

Dear diary,

I just woke up at 3pm... had mac breakfast with my youngest sis at tea garden and back to my sleep after that. I love my family so much that i enjoy every moment with them :)

Just that night how she cuddle and squeeze onto my bed and lie beside me even though she has a much bigger bed which she share with her twin. And there my big brother also wants a share of it.... if it were a few years back, perhaps we can all sleep tgt but now that we have grown up, that's kinda tough.

Was msn-ing with guo xiang while I was reading my hand-written diary. Such funny entries I had... din know i could draw quite well and write such interesting poems :)

This holiday is flying pass me so fast that i want time to stop. There's so many people I have not meet up with esp my frens from overseas and those gg to overseas. Argh... i wanna get out of singapore too! Mum has some kind of humor too, when i told her that, she says ' go sentosa also can'. Hehe... sentosa is still part of singapore, Mum.

Went shopping with helen yesterday and bought a shirt dress.. however it's kinda short for me to be a dress. But i still love it still. I should go back to my dance school to pick up some moves. Dancing is fun and cool! It got all i love.. the music and exercising.

Will be meeting nbs people tonight at butterfactory... hopefully it will be fun even though there might be very few of us from sirius.

Every night I have been watching Prison Break till bedtime...I love his eyes.

@delphin

No comments: