Wednesday, December 03, 2008

90210

This week is like a busy week for most accountancy students in NTU coz it's interview week! Ya.. and there goes having to prepare, read up on the company, getting sweaty palms, nervous wreaking moment, fixed smile during the interview.... and after all these is gone, you thought finally, it's over! Sadly, it is not over yet... the outcome is even more stressful. Will my phone ring? And as the clock ticks, your heart pumps even faster coz time is running out.
Any phone call will probably get you jumping out of where you are just to answer it.
Gosh... I gone through that ytd and today. Tmr will be the last and I hope things go well.

The upcoming addiction for me is 90210. It's interesting and nice =) Been watching 9 episodes since yesterday night. Haha, think i went tooo fast and have to wait for the upcoming episode.
After tmr interview, it's gonna be a week filled with activities. Can't wait for it to come! And I'm hope to be able to work on this Sunday and next Tuesday to earn some money for my holidays coz xmas is coming.

My family has another new family member... xiao hei (the parrot) flew away quite long ago. And this is Mickie, west highland terri. She's one year old. But i have really play with her coz i'm kinda afraid of animals. But I will grow to like her eventually I hope. Will post up some of her pictures soon.

Back to 90210...

No comments: