Sunday, January 25, 2009

my photoshoot



Two of my favorite photos from what I have received. Am excited to see how the others will look like. A photo shoot offered by an event company for free ... my first time trying. It's fun but tiring too. Hmm the next one should be coming up soon but I'm having second thoughts. School work is kicking in and i gotta admit that this semester I have been far too lazy than before.

CNY is tomorrow! Hope my luck is as good as last year in gambling lols. Still can recall that I actually get 15 blackjacks in a day. hmm that will certainly increase my hongbao so that I can save it up to go grad trip with Sirius! Oo, we have bought the tickets to Taiwan for grad trip on the 17th - 26th. Looking forward to it, i'm sure it will be fun with them around.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! Have a nice reunion dinner.

No comments: