Sunday, March 22, 2009

FUN

A wonderful weekend for me =)
Marina Barrage is a nice place to sit around, view the scenery and have some hth talk.
Someday I will fly a kite there.

My parents are gonna be away from town this coming Wednesday and that spells FUN. Lols. Even though exams is coming and I still have school but I'm gonna have my fair share of entertainment. Every time my parents went out of town, I become more mischievous. Like how I secretly took the car out last year and spent day and night outside of home which I wasn't supposed to.
I'm going to miss mummy cooking. Yet again, it gives me every reason to enjoy some good foods and a time to practice my cooking skills with my sisters. Haha, i'm forseeing a happening 1 week soon. Can't wait! Suddenly I feel like drinking. Oh dear...

Meanwhile, it's still back to projects and studying. CESIM is a silly game! Now, it's our last chance to hunt the HunTer ( the team that always kill everyone)

it's time for me to grow up.

No comments: