Tuesday, April 21, 2009

CHILL-ING

Finally, the moment of FREEDOM is here
HELLO my dearest vacation, GOODBYE to books, exams and school!
Called him after my elective is over... he had good 4 days way ahead of me. Haha, now I can finally join in the fun =)

Currently on my list to be cleared:
1) Interview tomorrow for a job in June
2) Dental appointment
3) Mambo night
4) Walas
5) Singapore Flyer
6) Taiwan Trip
7) Tennis, swimming, gym-ing
8) Sun-tanning
9) Drama series
10) Havoc when my parents are leaving town again!

Speaking of which, my parents seem to be enjoying their semi-retirement. They are leaving for Japan and Shanghai soon in 20 days - 10 May - 21 May which means I won't be seeing them for almost a month coz I'll be leaving on the 17May. And I can safely say that from 10 May - 16 May, this house is empty coz my sisters are having school and in the day time, my brother would be sleeping like a log. So it's me, myself and mickey!

I am feeling tired yet I think my happiness is overwhelming until I can't sleep.
Meanwhile, I shall find some entertainment.
Bless all those who are still having their exams.

No comments: