Saturday, June 27, 2009

LIFE

I'm leaving for bangkok in 2 weeks time but I really should not have much hope , gotta pray that the trip would not be cancelled.
Things in bkk is getting worst... seems like the 'red shirt' people are going to start their riot and there are 2 death announced today with 1000 over H1N1 cases.
Sigh, these are not good symptons.

I'm officially jobless until 1st Sept. Hoping for more temp jobs coming my way to feed this little soul with some entertainment fees. Been lazing at home to pass time but soon I shall find myself hitting the gym n swimming pool.

Everyone is going to the movie to catch Transformer. I shall not miss that... going to watch it on Tuesday. Every tuesday is going to be a movie day! Yay...

kick-boxing lessons tmr morning =) it's gonna be fun!

No comments: