Friday, July 17, 2009

My new LV bag

Made a trip down to NTU to repair my laptop battery before it expires but I lost my invoice and had to spend $30 just to get the invoice printed out. Thinking that I can get my battery repaired, but no... I brought the wrong battery! Zzzz.. what a wasted trip!

Recently, my mum kept asking her 3 daughters which LV bag is nicer and today we finally went to town to see them =) Went to the LV shop at Takashimaya but there was a rather long queue there. So we decided to go to the new LV shop at ion orchard with my sisters and parents. After browsing, we bought a LV - Damier Neverfull. I love it! Thank you daddy =)





Had sushi tei for dinner. I enjoy every single meal out with my family coz mummy and daddy always give in to us and order our favorite foods. Haha, mummy says just order what you like coz if you eat with friends, you might not be able to afford some of them. How nice... so next time when I earn my own income, I will treat them to their favourite food too =)
xoxo

No comments: