Monday, August 03, 2009

I'm a sleeping beauty

oH my... i'm such a sleeping beauty haha
I slept 17 hours out of 24 hours in a day! Gosh how did I manage to fall in love with my cosy bed so deeply?

Anyway, I failed to had my consultation with the clinic doctor today. Went to the clinic at 4.30 but it was closed so I tried again at 9.30pm and decided to go back tmr coz I had to wait for 1 hour! zZz.
It has been 1 week plus and my cough haven't recover even after I finished my medicine which never fail to make me sleep in minutes.


Chamberlove is launching our 10th collection! After 3 months, we have been improving and I hope to see our sales increase gradually =) I totally adore Valerie's Lace Overlay Mini Dress that I got one for myself but slightly different coz mine is stretchable. Valerie's Lave Overlay Mini Dress is more suitable for slimmer girls. It's a super worth it dress to purchase because it is made of absolute high quality material with beautiful lace prints. And how often can we find a pretty white dress with such nice cut? Simply love it! =)


And we'll be bringing back butterfly lace top too! Made of chiffon and roses design which comes with an inner tube. Defintely bring out the lady in you for work or a day out with your friends =) Love it? Place your order now @ http://chamberlove.livejournal.com

Sorry I can't post the photos due to some proble with blogspot.

No comments: