Thursday, December 31, 2009

31 Dec 2009

This year has been a wonderful 2009 to begin with as I embarked on my r/s , studying and playing hard in my final school term and finally graduated with an honours. A memorable trip with sirus to Taiwan for our graduation as well as Thailand with raymond was great. And I can't rave enough how much I love the long break spending everyday with a smile. Last of all, I am now part of the working class greeted with an increase asset in my bank account monthly.

I will be working while counting down towards 1 jan 2010 at sentosa. It's gonna be a unique and memorable 31 Dec 2009 while I look forward to take a picture with my favorite animal. Can you guess it?

My resolution for the new year:
- to have a healthy lifestyle
- to cut down on my expenses on expensive dining
- to spend more time with my friends
- to travel a new country
- to love my job as an auditor ( though it's hard)

Wishing everyone a happy new year 2010 in advance! =)

No comments: