If you feel that you are the most unhappy person in this world, you should look at the people around you.
Poverty may be the cause of everything but have you ever wonder what leads to poverty and what keeps these people from going.
I was watching this reality show - Life transformer. It taught me how to appreciate my life.
What is your life compare to someone who keeps her rice for more than a year.
What is your life compare to an 80 Year old granny who has to take care of her 2 children of which one has mental problem while the other has medical problem.
What is your life to a granny who has cancer but has no money to cure.
What is your life to someone who can't recall when was the last time she ate fish.
This is a lesson I ought to learn... and yes I shall learn to appreciate life and cut down my expenses. My expenses are not necessary.
I am going to sponsor a kid!
Calling out to everyone who leads a decent life out there, u can save a life just by donating $45 providing them with food, healthcare, education, water etc.
Save a life @ http://www.worldvision.org.sg/st_sponsorchild.php
No comments:
Post a Comment