Just another weekend has passed. My best audit engagement is coming to an end and I really miss it! Omg, can't believe I'm saying this but I really love this engagement not that it's slack but the client is just so nice to resist. So are my team members. Sadly, this is the last year of audit. Sigh, why do good stuff come to an end so fast?
Anyway, celebrated our 15th month anniversay on friday night. It was a cold and rainy night. Thank you for waiting 9+ pm while i'm stuck in the heavy traffic. We got to enjoy our breakfast dinner at Wild Honey. To everyone out there, this is a lovely place to get an all day breakfast. No reservations so you got to wait if it get crowded. Located at Mandarin Gallery. We tried English breakfast and european. Love it.. yummy! I still love breakfast dining the most.
Head down to town today, bought a new pair of heels. Slack at Macafe, it's feels good to just sit down and enjoy a cup of coffee, looking at the busy road.
Went for avena's brithday party and back to our secondary school days, we never fail to bring up a topic to gossip. But over this issue, i think immature is the word to describe. =)
i feel very much loved...
No comments:
Post a Comment