Everyone is clearing their leave this period... while I still have to bring myself to work.
Though this job is quite good, but what beats having days off from work.
I can't wait for 19th June to come! Confused as I seem, I hope the bangkok trip can be refunded by Jetstar. After the 1 week break, I will have my 2 weeks break from 5th Jul to 16th Jul again!!
Feel like going to Hong Kong instead...
Yea... it's a time to prepare for the wedding event happening in 25th Sept. I'm so excited over our first wedding deal. A lot of things to do but I hope things will turn out well. Meanwhile, we are setting up our website =) Stay tune for more updates!
Looking forward to friday with Sirius. I'm sure it will be another fun outing. Time to get the cameras rolling =)
No comments:
Post a Comment