I love how monday can be so lovely with your company.
I love how time can be spent just lying on the bed and staring into blank space.
I love how to forget about turning off my alarm clock.
I love how breakfast can be enjoyed slowly with smiles.
I love how we communicate with each other about lives.
Most of all I love days away from work!
Thank you for giving us the annual 14 days of leave away from work for I learn how to cherish these moments from the bottom of my heart.
I wish I can have the best of both worlds but can we have them?
We yearn for love, we yearn for personal time. We yearn for money , we yearn for health. Can we really have them all together? Life is unfair, we have to let go for something in return for another. Life ain perfect, just when we thought we had everything we want, we realise that sometimes the thing we want, can't be bought. More than often, we are stuck in a dilemma. Life can be tiring having to plan... as we grow up, planning becomes part of life.
i will hold my promise till the day my dream come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment