Monday, January 17, 2011

Weekend...

Very well-spent weekend I had.

Bumped my way to JP for an hour due to peak hour on a cab... finally, we managed to catch a movie. Wanted to buy some new year clothes but apparently this year, I can't find any new clothes to wear! =(

On sat, dear spent a bomb on his CNY clothing which I thought was great. A change to his wardrobe.. And we had a bowling session with my parents and his brother. I can see that my father is as fit as a fiddle. We played 6 sets and for once, I hit more than 100. Haha.

Sunday was a fun and tiring day. Getting Mickey ready for her 1st ever competition in public - Fancy Dress Contest. Mickey was super excited.. she wore a cheongsam which my mum made for her. =) Walking away with 2nd prize was wonderful!
Love my little princess so much.

No comments: