These two days have been rather bad for me...
All of a sudden, I misses you so badly.
Wishing you were here when I needed just a hug to keep me warm.
Wishing you were here to take care of me when I was in pain.
Wishing you were here to company me when I was all alone.
Wishing that I could talk to you for just that little while...
Being away is difficult.
Bing away take time away from us...
Beng away makes us feel like strangers.
Being away is the hardest thing to do just because you can't do anything.
All I can do is to wait for the magical day to come soon.
All of a sudden, I misses you so badly.
Wishing you were here when I needed just a hug to keep me warm.
Wishing you were here to take care of me when I was in pain.
Wishing you were here to company me when I was all alone.
Wishing that I could talk to you for just that little while...
Being away is difficult.
Bing away take time away from us...
Beng away makes us feel like strangers.
Being away is the hardest thing to do just because you can't do anything.
All I can do is to wait for the magical day to come soon.
missing you.
No comments:
Post a Comment