Had a fabulous night with Chery , Cheng Yun and dear at Switch ( under timbre group). The food is of the same as timbre.. with nice live bands singing a good mix of English and Chinese songs.
Look how the boyfriends staring at other girls while we are cam-whoring haha.
On Sat morning, I decided to go for a run but end up walking home haha. It was scotching hot! A bad run I had ... went to Nassim hill for brunch - Salmon Omelet yummy! This is a new found brunch place with not so many people yet.
Last evening, it's finally time to try on the wedding gowns for my wedding shoot. Initially I was super worried that I had problem finding a gown I love. Everyone always say when you meet the right gown, you will know it. How is it possible??? But now... I believe so coz after the first few gowns, I almost give up until this gorgeous piece. The moment I had it on... I just literally fell in love. I love two pieces though...
One is made up roses which portray a modern high fashion feel while the other is like a princess cut made of glitters at the bottom. Both looks beautiful... Can't make up my mind.
Looking forward to the next fitting :)
Heading off to high tea now! Tata
No comments:
Post a Comment