Sunday, February 17, 2013

Work versus life

Feb hasn't been a good month for me especially at work. Recently, I have been tied up and frustrated over things at work.. things just go wrong as it please. I'm am now given an opportunity to shine , to show my potential. On other hand, the demands from the top is way too much for me to bear. Having 3 bosses asking you to do deliver different projects within the same time period is no joke. With all the meetings I am expecting for this month cum expectations, I'm unsure if this is really what I want.

I haven't been courageous enough for my past 25 years... will this year be exceptional? I'm very thankful to always have Raymond around me to show me utmost support in what I do , so long as I'm happy. Can't be more blessed having to hear him say that... sadly, the issue doesn't lies with him.
Sometimes, I really wish I have my own house right now. Only then, I can choose to do the things I want in peace.

Right now, I only pray for miracles and good luck in the days to come. I can't take it any more blow from work right now.. and how I wish I can shut my ears off from everyone. I ain't no superwoman. All I ask is to go to work from 8- 5.30, come home and eat dinner with my family or spend some time with dear. I do not need to climb the corporate ladder. I may used to be ambitious, but now... I rather have a happy life because I only live once.

No comments: