Dear diary,
I'm lost... wandering in a world of mine. I do not know what m i thinking right now. I feel flustered about nothing. Had tennis training yesterday, I felt a bit down because I just could not hit the ball with speed... just couldn't do it. I dunno what is wrong n do not know what to do. I have no idea how does the system of inter school competition goes but hope my doubles can get in cos there is 3 doubles n onli 2 qualify but we will still be in the team. During tennis, we had a drill so each of us have to play 29 balls. For every ball out or missed, we will have to do 3 push ups. Lucky me , miss 6 out of 29 which is equal to 18 push up. My serve still sucks... gotta buck up le. After tennis training, i meet my cousin to go my second aunt hse to bai nian... end up sleeping cos i were too tired. ANyway, my parents left at around 10 plus n they send both my cousins home. They wanted to send mi home too but they were late for a party in their fren hse.. so on the way to send my cousin home, there was a traffic light ( red light). JUst nice, beside there is a taxi.. my dad saw no one so he scroll down his window n wanted the uncle to stop in front so that i can take taxi home. I turned n was shocked! Cos my dad says there was nobody in the car den i turn and look. A girl with big eyes staring at me.., at that moment i really got scared.. cos she is dark with long hair n big eyes. Den my dad saw the girl n quickly scrolled up his window. Though i was terrify but it was quite funny... as the uncle look at my father as if he was drunk. End up i took another taxi home, took a bath , go online n sleep at around 12 plus. Onli to wake up near 11 this morning but soon after lunch i fell asleep at 2. Gone for tuition n only home at 6 plus.. so i slack all the while till now den wanna take my math to study but also cannot understand! So come online to blog... just now i were waching tv. saw westlife concert!!! Suddenly a impossible thought came in but i'll not say here. is a secret... lol. tml will be playing tennis .. yea! so happy... i wish i have as much pasion for tennis in my studies too .. jia you!
@de|ine => work harder..
No comments:
Post a Comment