I feel ease in the morning till i met my schoolmate n my whole day is down... was attending chemistry lecture but my heart is not in there. Tears filled my eyes... all of a sudden my notes was wet. I sent a message to someone i trust... my mind kept thinking about what is happening n what should i do but to no avail. I tried to keep myself busy but i knew i can't escape from my thoughts.. i have no control. Y must this happen to me every alternate year? I have enough! During economics lesson, i wasn't able to answer a questionpost to me cos i wasn't at all listening in class.. Wanna apologise to melissa for not being a good listener today. I know how much u wan to do it but u just couldn't, but i feel helpless too cos i couldn't offer any thing to you. I feel touched my ur mum's action... just remember not to give up on the things that u strive. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for everyone around mi... melissa, zhan yu n mi myself (though i know the road is tough, but i still wish for the best to happen)
In the middle of a uncertain situation
There's no way to find what is happening
I wish upon the stars
That I could turn everything from wrong to right
Bringing me into the world i beloved.
I m sick... :(
Need a buoy urgently..
U r not me.. u dun understand how I feel.
ade|ine => collapsing
No comments:
Post a Comment