Dear diary,
Been having my prelims lately... n it's not going to end till next thursday! argh... had a bad chemistry paper 3 yesterday. I already fail it! despite what i had learnt, i had a mental block during the exam.. just cannot think. I nv do environmental chem till as i totally forgot abt it ( leave the ans booklet below my desk) only to realise the last 5 minutes. my organic chem is a total disaster. Hai... i knew this was coming. a bad phenonmenon of my phy chem test. Study till 4.30am makes no difference :(
The only paper i will do well is math paper 1.. paper 2 i tink can also forget abt it le. dunno how to do statistic at all.stupid math .. test so much on memory work for what?
I hate A levels!!! I really need a miracle pill urgently to pull me through this horrible, terrifying n disgusting EXAM. Dunno why i'm feeling so pissed off at this moment in time...
who can help me in math paper 2? ( feel so lost)
i'm a saddist...
@de|ine => desperate help needed .. call 995
No comments:
Post a Comment