Saturday, September 17, 2005

Runaway

I dun wish for more... i just wish for long legs. I wanna run away, away from this relistic world. A world that I dun wanna live in. I dun see happiness that other people get to see in life cos my life has nothing to make me feel like wanting to go on. I wanna give up everthing I have to go to paradise...

Where is our happiness?
Every cycle of life, we undergo different stages.
Begin a toddler is the best.
That's where I define my happiness
Too bad that none of us can turn back time
Looking back the past 17 years,
I dun remember any memorable memories
I turn back , only to see a river
I saw the tears from my eyes
These stream of unfateful events occuring in my life
Every now and then, I dun have the courage to live
So far, I have encounter 5 major events that affect my life
Leading to where I m today.
It may be few but it change my life.
Each n everyone give me the same feelings
DISAPPOINTMENT, FEAR, LOST
I knew it's coming near me once again
It's so near that I'm so afraid of seeing the sun out.
Yes, my life is 100000 times better than a majority of ppl in the world.
I have a wonderful family, many friends...
But I dun have the 'luck' of moving towards success
The endless effort put into something
Only always to result in the opposite
Am i wrong in wanting to achieve something?
Am i wrong in believing that i can do it if I put in my best?
Am i wrong in not wanting to face failure?
Tell mi!
I m tired of thinking where n what i did wrong.
I m tired of telling myself yes u can do it
I m tired of everyone placing hopes on me
STOP telling mi i can when i myself dun even know how
Begin a silly, foolish n immature individual
I only have a solution...

It's another new day, it's raining heavily outside.
I want everyday to rain ... so that i hide my tears
I cry to release all my unhappiness

Catch me cos i'm falling...

No comments: