On thursday, I drove my dad's car. Felt the pressure afterall it's an expensive n my dad's fav car. It was so much difficult from my bro car - it is far more stable n i dun feel it going fast despite the km/hr i saw. Daddy tried to teach me to park the car but stupid me still cannot make it! Gosh.. i'm such an idiot. Tennis with uncle james was nice :) Haven been tennising for 1 week n my stamina just automatically deteriorate. After tennis, quickly rush home to get bathe n had my dinner. Met up with melissa n cheryl at tanah merah station n head towards the airport. We were going to sent chelle off. I didn't feel as sad till the point we hugged n saw her back facing us when she checked in. Can't imgaine if i were in her state at that point, i probably will keep tearing as i walk to the plane. As much as i wish i could go overseas to study, i didn't wanna to leave without my friends n family. But chelle, i'm sure 3 years will going to be over in a blink of ur eye even before we knew it.
Anyway, the 11 of us who were there to sent chelle off - MISS THE LAST TRAIN! We could only get ourselves to tanah merah station. Luckily for me, i get to catch my last bus with cheryl. While the others had no choice but to take cabs home. Cheryl sleepover at my hse. Our bus trip was damn long! 1 hour at least.. it was midnight already yet the bus still travel at a rather slow speed.
Friday
I bought another pair of footwear for just $10 from URS sales in anchorpoint. Hehe, it's pointed with shiny glitters n heels. I like it :) Didn't even realise how many pair of footwears i bought till I was counting while avena n I were shopping in far east. I bought 7 pairs already after my A levels! That's one nike dunk, 3 with heels, 2 pumps n 1 sandal. gosh.. that's alot lor. Think of it, i can quite confidently say that now half of clothes in my wardrobe are bought after my a levels. Cos i 'imported' 14 tops from USA. n bought lots of clothing since i was working as a relief teacher then. Now i know where all my money goes to. Plus the expenses which my sisters would say share but end up is I pay for the cosmetics.

Alright, going to my 1st scrapbook class. It was fun! I didn't think my work was nice , it didn't bring out the colours of my pictures however i like my background. It looks incompleted without words... Nvm, this is my 1st piece only! So elated that I'm gonna get help for an art expert - jain today :) We're going to ikea first for jain's furniture. Den we'll go to art friend in taka to get my materials. Just worry about the amount i gonna need to spend in there. N she will be coming over to my house n get my scrapbook thingy going! Hee.. i'm so excited. Tonight we'll be busy with my scrapbook while catching the WC. Hopes england go through :) Should be ok cos portugual has 2 players with red cards n c. ronaldo might not recover yet. Haiz, i dun feel like letting hamid to coach me anymore. 1st, is i'm really lazy to get my ass down to bukit batok taking that long trip home when i'm so tired after tennis. 2nd is i don't learn anything new.. it's always been the forehand n backhand that i'm practising for the past 1 year plus. 3rd, uncle james can teach me everything within a hour n it makes me feel great. I learnt volley, service n practice my ground strokes too. At least, i can do volley now n serve balls with speed. But the problem is when sch starts, i might not have time on every thursday to learn from uncle james. How? Tml morning there's tennis at 9am... it's bad cos it means i have to slp early tonight which i m not gg to! It's frustating having to think so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment