Dear diary,
Daddy n korkor damn lucky lor! I think majority of the world would have bet England n Brazil to get into the semifinal instead of Portgual n France la. There my sisters n I were saying 'kor, y u so silly? england n brazil sure win one lor!' N there we ask dad n said ' papa, y u follow ur silly son?' In the end, my silly kor n dad won both matches. So depressed! That england vs port was not really fair. Poor beckham...
Brazil vs fra was an interesting match though brazil lost. Interesting as in the way the commentor gave his comment was funny. Well, it's all over - the fun is over.
Sunday
Tennis under that bloody hot sun! I played 1.5 hr of tennis , walk ard westmall while waiting for my parents. Join them at the coffee shop with all the aunties n uncles. Had 1 hour of driving ard after i reach home with dad den learn more parking. Slp like a pig the whole afternoon! forgot what in did at night , watch tv?
Monday
Packed! Hair treatment ... hang ard in IMM till 2pm n went to NTU for medical checkup. I was like a little kid throwing tantrum at mum.. partly, i dunno where the place is n was hoping she drive me there.n party the thot of checkup jus pissed mi off, making mi frustrated. Took shuttle bus to jp n took 179 in. I dropped at the correct bus stop but walk overshot the place. I spent 45 minutes finding the place from admin building to student services centre den to business sch n finally medical centre. Wait not so long... yea i grew taller! but i grew fatter too - that's bad!(whining) perfect eyesights! Enter the doc room alone is scary. Check blood pressure 1st ( i tink) den heartbeat. Hmm i have heart murmur - 2 sound of my heartbeat. Not serious but doc recommend me to see specialist just for a more detailed checkup. Fated ar.. the more u dun like sth, the more it is likely to come to u. Went to jain house today! Hee.. i'm so honoured! I think i practically nv do much cos she help mi think of how to do the layout, n all i have to do is cut , paste n arrange. She's so creativity! Love her art works :) Thanks so much!
@deine=> bad memories appear
No comments:
Post a Comment