Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Is it right?

Dear diary..

It's hari raya pusa - public holiday! But what m i doing in hall right now.. when i can go home n enjoy family love and cosy environment. Had to stay in hall cos of FM project almost the whole day. I miss home badly last night .. i dunno y when the past three days at home i wasn't feeling happy at all. Or was i really moody.. or was it the amount of work i had to complete just turn me off.
Last friday, i told mummy ' can i eat something nice?' I never asked a question like this in my entire life but somehow i asked her. I must have sounded I m starving in hall to her. Actually last week, i was really stressed up over my accounting quiz tt i really didn't feel like eating at all that whole week.

It didn't turn out to what I thought i might have felt after the quiz. Some regrets over things here n there.. but it's over. No point turning back on stuffs that u cannot change anything. I can only say.. I really tried my best.


Something crop up... affected!

No comments: