Thursday, November 16, 2006

A year older

Dear diary,

How lucky can I having to celebrate the day i was born for 4 consecutive years when coping with examinations :( Had my IT paper yesterday morning which i shall not elaborate cos I'm jus an IT dummy.

Went home ard 3 plus today ... slack around till dinner time. Thanks to my family especially daddy who brought me to Michelango ( nt very sure how to spell it) , a very expensive place to go. DUn think i will ever step in there without having a heavy pocket. We actually spend around 45 minutes going to holland den to bukit timah n back to holland again.. just to decide where to eat :P This restaurant is famous for it's pasta.. we ordered 6 plates to share. Yummy.. but i feel damn bad when the bill come. It cost $255! Gosh.

I have been staying in hall alone for the past few days.. being alone is so sad and gloomy. I dun like it.. it's always nice to have someone for companion. N this makes mi think twice about gg back to hall tml morning. Studying with friend is nice.. but staying at home makes u feel so cosy. Now that i have to go back tml morning, i shall go to my cosy bed to slp for that few hours.. b4 heading back to the 4 walls. Can anyone please invent a teleport or a machine which allows me to travel one place to another within like a few minutes? It really makes my life so much better!

I'm so not prepared for the exams for next n following week. So dead!

lovely bed n aircon makes u feel good..

happy birthday to myself :)

No comments: