Monday, May 28, 2007

Updates...

Dear diary,

Bascially, this whole week i'm like spending most of my time watching prison break.Beside from prison break which I am so addicted to... having in on screen like 12 hrs cos the other 12 i will be in dreamland. Prison break is so freaking NICE!!! n the best thing everyone in my family is watching it n we manage to influence our parents to buy the dvd so we can watch it together! Haha...

I'm loving my family esp this holiday i really get lotsa of time to spend with my sisters talking stuffs like we used to do it last time before we sleep. So fun! Girls talk is interesting :P We have lots of common between us. Love ya sisters.

I did my rebonding on wednesday. It didn't turn out tt well but it's ok. So that was half day gone.

On friday morning, cheryl and I went for an interview at bugis. It is a marketing company. The company sounds suspicious cos everything went well too smoothly. They agree to everything we want ... n confirmed us like so quickly before we could even think about it. N ask us to go down for training on saturday. When we went home, I told my parents about it.. daddy asks it's weird. Cos they never tell us abt our pay den the office looks weird also. So we didn't go. Both of us didn't really have the mood to go shopping or think of other stuffs. There were other things that was running through my mind too but it's over now. Yupz...

You ponder everyday
Talking to yourself, debating with ur inner self
Is not as easy as choosing an apple or an orange
It like making a choice out of a basket filled
Choosing the perfect one that provides you the sweetest taste.
To the point that you can only take one
Choosing to let go the others...

I was asked to went for an interview for Samsung Mobile for communiasia 2007 . Pinned quite high hopes on that cos i had the experience before. There were two girls who are pretty n look familiar , think i saw them last yr there too. I was told that I will not be considered because I won't be in singapore on the 17 /18 for training.. I will be in Thailand SHOPPING! Haiz. Why so unlucky? But after daddy talk to me, i was feeling better. He told me that at least I went for the interview and nt rejected because I am not up for the job but is because of other reasons which if there isn't, it won't be a rejection. Dad is right ... ya i shouldn't be upset. Thanks daddy, u has never fail to always let me look at things from a different point. Bought a dress from mphosis at half price. I like it...

Went to support ee mei for her beauty pegaent ytd. The girls are gorgeous. Though she nv get through but gal, u r brave! I wouldn't have the courage to go up the stage lo. Hee i like your QnA answer. Nice one! We went to mac, town n lyn's house for movie. I understand everything now and what's happening... I wish i didn't have to go through all these and if I had know it earlier , I wouldn't give it a chance to happen. Limits...

Went to elmo house to transfer some of your pictures over. Den left for dinner with dad's side. It was boring! We were never close to them.. so i was like falling asleep after dinner while the adults were chit chatting. After that, my family went to tiong cos we wanna buy prison break. But looks like it's too HOT.. there's no more stock in both shops. it's not cheap btw. $79.90. We bought amos cookies and a pair of slippers. Jus enuff to take part in a lucky draw. U can choose to go japan, korea or china but u will have to throw a paper plane into the box before u can enter the draw. Haha.. we ask daddy to throw n he's damn good la. I saw the tip of the plane n it disappear in a blink - it got in! All of us were laughing.. like it's super fast n gone like nobody business. even the girl there who was in charge said she nv see the plane flew in. We were joking say daddy u always put pple aeroplane right? that's y u can fly the aeroplane so well haha.
Den.. we also talk about the future like we wanna stay near to our parents. Haha.. wanna stay in anchorage like buy over the part of our block. den just nice for each of us. We 3 girls say , we gonna find rich husband so tt we can buy anchorage hse haha.. den korkor says he will go find rich gf. We gonna built a lift in our current home.. den all the kids will let our parents to take care. Dad say bring all the kids to the playground n let them crawl the whole day , on the tennis court too while they play haha. Laughters all the way in the car.


adelphin... letting go a balloon into the sky.. that's what i wish

No comments: