Thursday, January 03, 2008

my thoughts

Have you ever been in a situation where
You once long for it
But when it's there...
You were afraid
And that's holding you back
What if it is not what you expect to be?

Life is full of contradictions.

That feeling I never felt it before
It's like your heart is so weak
Every now and then I look away
Wondering what's next?
One moment i was throwing words over
Next, it was mere silence
But you... just surprised me
Your moves, your ideas, your word
Maybe you're different ... is that the right word?

I do not want to pin any hopes
Let things happen as God path it
For I believe in miracles
And you might be one of the miracles he created
He created my happiness - my family and friends
I'm grateful for everything that happens

Spent my day with my dearies - meli, rowena and cheryl. Had lunch at Sushi Tei and we went partyworld after which. I haven sang for such a long long time. We could not decide where to go so ended up there. It was fun... but i got my sore throat n fell sick when I got home. Flu...
N tmr i'm working as an instructor. Having to wake up at 5.45am cos we had to gather at Bishan Park Sec. Sch by 7.30am. Well done! tIme now is 1.36am n i'm nt yet in my cosy bed. Gonna run ard in sentosa tmr while educating the young people on National Education. Haha, hope it will be fun :)

Guess I better get gg to my lala land before I et into trouble tmr morning for failing to wake up.
Goodnite ppl! Dearies.. i love you girls! Hope to meet up soon before meli and michelle flying to aus and our miss piggy (cheryl) gg to holland/netherlands. N there left the two of us - my twin. We're twins cos our mind think so damn alike!

More to come gal!

No comments: