Monday, January 21, 2008

So many things...

Dear diary,

Din realised that I have neglected my blog for quite sometime... There's so much going on the past 2 weeks. More updates and photos coming up!

Now, where do I start from?

On Saturday night, I spent my night with my sec sch pals at the service apartment. It's a nice place to hang out with.Denis cooked dinner for us like 9-10 of us? Simple dishes with soup. Played mahjong, watch movies and sleep. Went home only on sunday morning.

Last Tuesday. Meet up wit Rowena and we ate at Jack's Place for lunch. It's really a good deal esp for their lunch set. Had a big feast ... totally yummy with a light desert n tea after the main course. Way to go Jack's Place! Went to sch for co. law lecture and i feel good cos I was awake and attentive during this particular lecture. Perhaps a good mood does make a difference :P
Dear.. see, you make my day just by having lunch together. Hahaha... After lec, i went to the library- print stuffs n try to study while waiting for yong shen to end his Missions ( 4 missions possible!) Left sch only ard 7? Yup.. we had subway for dinner and went to the airport to send Cheryl off. Gosh, i was so afraid that she left without me saying goodbye. The atmosphere is like everyone feeling kinda bu she de but still have a smile on their faces those kind. I hold back my tears though there were 1-2 moments, i really thot it gonna flow. Phew, I survived it!
Dunno if she will be free to read this but... Cheryl! Where are you having fun now? Haha ... did you appear offline again? Maybe you forgot to change it to online or busy? Cos i dun see you around on msn. Blur Queen, don't be so blur there ok? Take more pictures and enjoy yourself :)
Yong Shen and I went to terminal 3 to walk walk n we took some pictures. Is pretty nice with the new concept of environmental in T3.


Thursday night
Went to Yanni's room at midnight where we have a mini gathering. Toon lee, ahmad, zhong, mi and hj. Ya.. play mahjong and cards. Zhong n I won! Good job...

Friday
It's finally the end of the week again. Met up with Helen in JE lib trying to be hardworking BUT i failed. Cos i was having headache and couldn't concentrate at all :( Ended up at JE food court munching. Hehe... gal, have you made up your mind to do rebonding? She's just one of a kind - fiddle minded. Lol.

Sunday
Met up with nicole for lunch ( had sakae sushi) at Heeren. It's been long since i saw her last Oct. Nice to see you again gal! And we took alot of photos with our camera. Bought her a soft toy rabbit and we took neo prints. it's nice! Yup, pardon us for thinking that we are still young with all the neoprint stuffs. But i really enjoy it. It's fun how we panic for a few seconds and flash go there a nice picture. Couldn't help it :P It turn out to be very sweet. Don't tink i will see her till she comes back in June from switzerland.
Opps, left jolene in the room alone again. Sorry gal... din mean to but I do enjoy staying home too other than being sick. This freakin cough of mine just refused to go away. I dun like you. Boo...
caused me to lose some nice sleep at night. Only managed to get into sweet dreams at 4am. Sigh. Tiring. One of my new year resolutions definitely has to be sick- free. But apparently - Nope, the virus attacked me since day 1. Anyway, I'm glad to stay at home last night cos my family went our for supper to Xin Wang HK cafe! Yea.. cos it jus opened in achorpoint till 2am everyday. We went down ard 11+/ 12 . Ate porridge, tim sum, noddle, bread n yuan yang. I'm loving it! Yea, what's more loving than having hanging out with your close ones? Nothing beats it!














Monday
Thanks mum for coming to fetch me after school and company me for lunch! Appreciate it so much :) Hmm... i Sleep for 4 hours when i reach home. I just concussed. Woke up only at 8+ and have been slacking since then till now - 12am. Time flies! One moment, I was trying to get myself out from bed to go to sch, next I'm back on that cosy bed again and yet again. Haha.. this means TIME OUT! time to slp...zzz. I have officially became a sleeping beauty which sounds nicer than pig.

No comments: