dear diary,
I'm so proud of myself... super efficient at work today! Ha ha, i completed 3/4 of the whole AR. And got myself another task which i is going to be super tedious. Through I heard of SGX manual but i nv really study it before. One challenging task ahead but i'm gonna start my engine and get it going. The 2nd self - learning begins tomorrow =) Also have a call over in a meeting room tmr.. sounds scary but think should be alright!
I'm so elated after work cos I was meeting my dearest angel - the best and only one tt I'm gonna ask for haha. Angel, are you honoured? hurhur... Yupz, meet ys for dinner at Kim Gary where we ate the set dinner - Pork Ribs and Supreme Curry with Fish fillet an spaghetti. I enjoyed the food but not my drink - it's too bitter for me. He showed me the camera he got it yesterday and took a few photos hee. That'a what camera is for =) Chit chat for quite sometime and off we go shopping!
Enjoyed shopping with him, he's my stylist too , m i right? haha... Chose quite a no. of tops for me and after trying, I end up buying one of it which I love it. The lady who served me gave me a feedback form to fill up and I finally understand why she is so nice. Hmm... everything seems so fake when she asked me to write some comments which I left it blank. Apparently, the performance evaluation wasn't that good after all... workers don't do it wholeheartly but just to get the extra recognition. Well, maybe this is how service industry works to get their employees to provide excellent service. Walk a few more shops but din see anything nice. Well, we'll have more shopping trips! Our offices are so near!
Finally after the dinner and shopping, it's time for our movie!!! What happens in vegas - it's a nice and funny show. Love the ending, it's soooo sweet! Ended at 11.30 and yupz I reached home at 12am on the dot just like Cinderella. hee. Yea... so happy to have someone working near my office cos we can meet up like almost every week till he leave the company which is pretty soon =( Ys... extend 2 more weeks whahaha then we can watch more movies and more sinful acts for you (while i try to keep to my healthy diet! Whahaha, self-denial. ) plus shopping! Next stop great world city?
Thanks for your company everyday at work and today after work. Hehe, we are both like trying to ourselves entertain in the office via skype. Played Wii - tennis during my break time. It was so fun yet tiring. I really did felt like I'm playing tennis, all my strokes came out haha and my right arm is aching after that. Sebastian was sleeping while we are waiting for our turn to play and Pat went to buy coffee from Starbucks. Wesley and I were chit-chatting... lols, that's how we spend our time till 2pm.
Tmr I'll be having team lunch at Dempesy Road - PS cafe. So cool la... my dept actually has team lunch at such high-class place. Lols, so excited. It's a welcome lunch for me - adeline junior and farewell lunch for adeline senior. Despite the small team of 7 people, my senior share the same name as me. hehe - amazing! I'm gonna bring my camera there to take photos whahaha. Loving my life so far at work...
thank god for giving me everything, I appreciate everything you do for me.
yupz, that's all for today... i shall go into my lala land and wake up for another happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment