dear diary,
i'm listening to the song again. anyway, it's like half of my summer vacation is gone =(
i wanna play more, sleep more, smile more, slack more!
Sat
Attended my dearest ex-roomie birthday party last sat. Played mahjong after that over at lyn's house.
Sun
Sherlyn treat us to dinner, it is nice and filling.
Mon
Meet rowena for lunch at Jack's place. Hmm, CHeryl is coming back!!! and Michelle is back too last week. Haha, i'm so gonna be busy after my PA. I think Nicole is coming back soon too... Lols, gonna brush up my English. Haha.
Tue
went home during lunch... and had supper at night with my parents, bro n Sherlyn. Fattening! i must learn from cynthia - Anti Supper. Shoots la, she can resist but i cannot! Next time must drag her along. Whahaha, must share the fats with her.
Wed
After work, i join NOL colleagues to Hortpark and walk walk. Had dinner at swensen... reached home ard 10pm.
Thur
Pat took MC today so left me alone at that isolated corner. Today, I was pretty busy with work, while listening to my music, time still passes like any other days; quite fast =) Met up with him today after work. He can't leave on time so walk ard at Vivo. Luckily, I managed to resist the GSS. Headed to Sushi Tei, and there's is super long queue. Was in the line for half an hour, and shortly after I got a seat, he came. Yummy yummy... i love the food there. Such a waste I din have camera with me. But, I was famished cos only ate bread during lunch so wouldn't be bothered over the photo taking. Walk around vivo, and left after a while. Yea, finally brought the sweet that i've been looking for. new flavor! Suppose to watch Sex and the City, and eat Ben & Jerry but guess have to wait for another day. Busy us... or me?
I'm looking forward to the trip to Batam. Can't wait to feel the feeling of sitting down on the sand by the seaside and the bright stars ( if any). Moment of silence, peace and seeking solitude. Everything will look so beautiful and flawless.
No comments:
Post a Comment