Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wrong timing... everything


What is wrong today?

I didn't feel the happy mood at Sentosa - but the sun and company were great. Perhaps I was tired from the sun and yesterday Bazaar at Anchorage.

When i reached home, there came the critics, the nagging which is unnecessary. If there's trust, you shouldn't even care what is going on. Leave us alone to grow up can? It's way too much! Stop it please... being respectful, I kept silence but this silence is killing me. You led me to no choice but to rebut you.


And there came another... I'm tired. It's better to stay away than to stay and flare up. Sorry if I didn't make the call but I'm too tired of everything today. I would probably reply in an angry tone which I didn't meant to so I choose to talk to you another day. Please do not think that your presence is not important when everyone is asking where're you today.


I just wanna tell you that if someone comes along, please do not hesitate to go ahead.

Cos I'm beginning to lose faith in myself.

Everything is falling out of place...

No comments: