time is running out...
i wished the holidays were longer!
For the past one week, I've been going back to nbs foc. It's so fun being back there again... with pyrite, sirius, pyro and philo =) My days were gleaming coz of them. Though I didn't really get a chance to know my fellow Philo well, I felt happy for them when I heard that they won the best OG.
2 weeks has past since my internship ended... and this means 2 more weeks to school reopen. =(
Attended Denis birthday party last night , my very good friend from HSS... Happy 21st Birthday Denis! I felt fortunate to know you since sec 1 and shared the same class till sec 4. You're really nice and always there to help me. Though we weren't as close thereafter, I will never forget those days. Wishing you all the best in your studies and in life... N yes, finally I met up with my secondary school pals again.. 21st birthday parties gave me every reason to be there with them to share the moments of growing up.
i am glad i made the right choice...
No comments:
Post a Comment