Sunday, July 06, 2008

Welcome to my beautiful life

Dear diary,

My life is so beautiful that words can't describe any of my feelings right now.
My internship is finally over! Had a great time over there with my fellow internship pals and colleagues. Love it all!
Went out with my lovely cousin, Joanne to watch Hancock which I think it is over-exaggerated but still funny.
Was thinking about where to had supper last night cos I was super hungry BUT I went to sleep instead cos I gotta resist!
Had messages in and out from my beloved handphone that allows me to keep in contact with the whole world.
And my pretty babe is back in Singapore - Cheryl Yong!!! Gosh, I miss you so much gal... haha. Can't wait to meet you on Monday with Michelle ( my long time no see girlfriend!) Lols, I'm missing everyone.
Nicole is back too! Yea, we gotta meet up gal with my bunny. She gets to travel the world for me with you - how lucky she is.
Lastly, I'm going to the zoo with a girl who never fails to burst like a bubble haha - helen dear!!! Haha, I'm getting so excited over tomorrow outing. Meet you real soon in 10 hours.

My beautiful life with wonderful people makes it a lovely day for me
yesterday, today and always!

the smiling gal,
adelphin

No comments: