Saturday, October 18, 2008

Weekend is here

Dear diary,

Yea finally 3 quizzes down but 1 one to go before the big bomb comes along. What ever happens to my grades, i know i've tried.
Studies aside, I have been slacking like a bum - sitting in front of the tv 24/7. Create an event list... chat with my parents and siblings.
*i will keep praying that everything goes well. A good family is really very important especially when things go wrong coz they will never leave you alone. Feel so blessed to be born into this wonderful family of mine. We'll stay strong together no matter what happens*

Had lunch with my sister and mum ... n i bought myself a pair of high heels around 3inches. Gosh, you must be thinking I am mad coz you probably thinks that y do i need such a high heels. But I simply love it n I love being tall! Supposed to company my bro but seems like he got himself company and leave me alone instead! Shucks... but it's alright, I understand.

This weekend is saying NO to books. Saying yes to shopping and partying out with my friends!
3 birthday parties to atten this month... i definitely gg crazy. I've been a good gal sleeping early every night so today is no exception =) Goodnight!
Looking forward to tomorrow shopping trip =)

No comments: