Saturday, May 02, 2009

Beerfest 2009



It's interesting to have a taste of different types of beer at beerfest 2009. Looking at all the pretty and hot babes with the working class adults, I can totally imagine how our life is gonna be.
Was a great experience, trying out beers which I had never tasted before and they have interesting names like - Pink Killer, Hole Hearted etc.

There were live bands to keep the party alive too - Goodfellas and 53A..

The random people who come together to enjoy this moment.

And I met garry which I commented on first look - your hair damn cui! Haha, i'm so mean but he insisted he was good looking zzz. Whatever!
The aftermath - look at an example of one table. This is just one out of the hundreds of tables.. and there were people who started dancing weirdly - like a robot. Also, started to throw papers with handphone numbers for hotsex!?!? Gosh, this is crazy. On a side note, this was done by our table. Poor js.



No comments: