a terrible, tired, teary day to go through.
and my only comfort to all that had happened was good news from nicole that she found a job. Congrats babe, I know you can do it =) It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.
Perhaps, the day was meant to be.
The night was all so wrong when I woke up a few times to get glasses of water.
The night was so cold yet sometimes hot that I kept tossing and turning.
The morning was not as fresh and bright it was supposed to be.
Sometimes, the best invention turned out to be a disaster.
My morning begins with droplets and fire which I haven't felt it for a long long time.
My mid noon was all about keeping myself cool and chill.
My late noon was the best with Nicole's company. Thanks for your company. I enjoyed the show a lot. It was the best thing that happened today.
My evening was getting better until a call came.
My night turned from grey to black clouds.
What actually happened?
I really didn't know. I thought things was quite bad to start off my day but it didn't even ended well when I thought I could just sleep and tomorrow will be a better day.
I remembered visiting her like about 1 month ago at the home and the hospital.
She was feeling much better after the operation.
Her body was so fragile and I felt so helpless everytime she cry. So I chose to turn away.
This news came so sudden that I didn't know what to react.
My bus ride home seems to be longer than usual as thoughts ran through my mind.
My eyes were all so blurry and my mind was all so lost.
I was totally in a daze throughout the whole ride.
I felt so bad as mummy called but it was a missed call.
I failed to see her for the last time all because my phone was on silent mode.
I'm feeling numb.
i wish things will be better next week and
she will recover to be home with you soon.
and my only comfort to all that had happened was good news from nicole that she found a job. Congrats babe, I know you can do it =) It wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.
Perhaps, the day was meant to be.
The night was all so wrong when I woke up a few times to get glasses of water.
The night was so cold yet sometimes hot that I kept tossing and turning.
The morning was not as fresh and bright it was supposed to be.
Sometimes, the best invention turned out to be a disaster.
My morning begins with droplets and fire which I haven't felt it for a long long time.
My mid noon was all about keeping myself cool and chill.
My late noon was the best with Nicole's company. Thanks for your company. I enjoyed the show a lot. It was the best thing that happened today.
My evening was getting better until a call came.
My night turned from grey to black clouds.
What actually happened?
I really didn't know. I thought things was quite bad to start off my day but it didn't even ended well when I thought I could just sleep and tomorrow will be a better day.
I remembered visiting her like about 1 month ago at the home and the hospital.
She was feeling much better after the operation.
Her body was so fragile and I felt so helpless everytime she cry. So I chose to turn away.
This news came so sudden that I didn't know what to react.
My bus ride home seems to be longer than usual as thoughts ran through my mind.
My eyes were all so blurry and my mind was all so lost.
I was totally in a daze throughout the whole ride.
I felt so bad as mummy called but it was a missed call.
I failed to see her for the last time all because my phone was on silent mode.
I'm feeling numb.
i wish things will be better next week and
she will recover to be home with you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment