Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kim's Family Restaurant

The recent weekend had been great. Oh I can't rave how much I love Korean food! Bought my family to Kim's family at West Cost CC. It's really yummy!!
You know how Koreans love to have a wide variety of food on the table and here you go.
Ta-da, 12 small dishes served at no cost and best of all, it's refillable! We actually had 3 rounds of refill.
 

I absolutely their Kimchi and the kimchi pancake. It's a must try, as I don't really take spicy dishes.. this is just right for me =)
The next must try is their BBQ dishes - see that bbq thingy on the left? Yes, what's korean food without korean BBQ? Put a mouthful of meat on a healthy vege dipped with the sauce, yummy!
I just love it.

 
Just in case you are afraid of getting yourself stinks, you can go to Kim's family at West Coast CC where you can request for outdoor seats. Except for the not so fast service, overall Kim's FamilyRestaurant is a must try for Korean dishes.
What a fabulous Saturday dinner at Kim's Family!
 
Another outlet of theirs is:
Kim’s Family Restaurant
17 Lorong Kilat #01-06
Singapore 598139
Tel: (65) 6465 0535

No comments: