A long out-dated post missed out...
Finally my first trip to USS with dear on my precious 1 week leave. Most of the time we were spending time lining up.. but it was fun! =)
Finally my first trip to USS with dear on my precious 1 week leave. Most of the time we were spending time lining up.. but it was fun! =)
After much consideration, I have finally decided to quit my job as an auditor. From the first day,l knew a job as an auditor doesn't suit me. I dread going to work at times and I felt like life is so meaningless. Of coz, I have to admit the days when I was in san francisco was my best days during these 2 years of work.
I thank my dearest for being so patient, understanding and supportive these 2 years. It is not easy for someone to truly understand you and willing to hear you complain, cry and vent ur anger when you are down. I'm sure I can't find another him. With 3 more weeks to freedom, I'm kinda lost ; not knowing what the future holds for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment