With all these said, I'm still glad that everything went so smooth that I couldn't believe it. I love weddings... it's such a joyous occasion , a time to give a sincere thanks to everyone who matters, a time for old friends to gather and witness the sweet moments.
My lovely twin sisters who always come up with creative ideas like this!
A friendship which I couldn't ask for more - Li Xian & Helen and of coz... the jealous 'husband to be' photobombing us...
Many thanks to our closest friends to witness our love story
I just couldn't say 'I do' without my girls!!
A snapshot of how cui I looked during our ROM. =X
Our DIY vintage room with words of wisdom by our guests .
The DIY reception table by my sister - Cindy & bridesmaid - Michelle. The cupcakes and macaroons are really fabulous!!
A family picture together with the new addition of my husband!
Our DIY wedding contract ... here goes the
The girls behind the scene of this pretty little thing.
With princess Mickey and my best pal - Melissa!
All my beautiful bridesmaids!
My dearest boat - Rowena :)
Just myself with my favorite blue/white gown
Not missing out my Sirius peeps... with our signature Photo Formation!
We had so much fun at the wedding credits to our photobooth - Running Media
Credits to our photographer - Eric Tan
To the best videographer - Tan Shi Wei .. which we didn't had the chance to take a picture with him on the wedding day itself...
I love the videos he has made for us and indeed every time I watched it , I feel touched... so here it goes...
I'm excited to begin my new journey and start afresh in all that I'm gonna embarked on!
The blessed girl,
Adeline Ng

No comments:
Post a Comment