Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Having throat pain

22th Feb'2006

Dear diary,

I think i'm losing my voice soon - tml? or the day after. These few days i've been going to the lower secondary classes and they are uncontrollable! Qwss might be taking mi in for a long term to teach geography and english but I don't want! My english is like ... I do not want to harm the students, morever, i didn't asked to teach english. Hate markings compositions when I myself can't even do it. Yesterday i were told to teach the secondary 5 geography. It was my sister's class so I asked her where her teacher has stopped for lessons. End up, i read up the textbook and did mindmap for the class to copy till 1am. Early this morning, i were told that there is a change in my timetable! Argh, waste my time! instead i'm to teach social studies which i were not prepared at all. As for the sec2 english classes, i played games with them. It was not really a success despite spending 1.5 hour just to write 100 'cards' - a word n it's meaning ... i think begin a teacher really isn't easy. The efforts u put in , the students just take it for granted. They don't know what u have done.. it's like ya, this is your job what.

Yesterday, I told Mr kamal that i can't teach english. I might have think too much about what he had mentioned. But i think maybe he's right too.. i never give it a try , how can i always say i cannot. Have to do some reflection here...

@de|ine=> need tons of honey water...

No comments: