Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm in deep shit

16th Feb' 2006

Dear diary,
I'm feeling depressed n guilty now. A student just told mi how confused the math teacher was today cos there are alot of worksheets given out n not go through yet. I didn't know I had to go through with them. :( but i just remembered she say just show them on the board roughly how to do. Haiz... shucks i really feel very bad. She has so much work to do! But i have marked their A math homework as well as the secondary 3 ones. Gosh, he told mi that there is a locus test next monday n the teacher does not know which to go thru first. I feel damn bad, instead of helping her i like gave her more work! Can't do anything now , afraid to go back to qwss. later she asks mi what i did in class? Yet i feel like saying sorry cos i didn't know i had to go through with them. Come to think of it, maybe it's common sense that i should do it. Argh.. i hate making mistakes n yet i dunno what i can do to help. I wish i could do something! Help...
Went out with 5 students from sec 3 to watch movie - Pink Panther. It's not nice , only a few parts are funny. I think the plot is stupid.. no links at all. Hm.. would prefer I not stupid too.
I'm so broke to do anything right now. been spending too much money! Must learn to cut down but.. how to ? My parents are not giving me any money la, so when i go work or out, i'm like using my own money. How i wish i were in sch now. Got money, dun need to work though i wish i were working when i'm studying, have homework to do at home. Now i'm like so free n my brain are turning rusty. Maybe i should go take out my notes n rad.. but it's tough when there is no goal to reach. Usually i study cos there will be tests or exams n not for own reference. I'm getting lazy... nv even complete at least 5 books since A levels. always read halfway... i wanna brush up my english!

@deine = > feeling worst than ever

No comments: