Thursday, August 16, 2007

the days of schooling

Dear diary,

I had my Ab214 presentation today n i think i did pretty bad... cos i talk too FAST! haha like a train! Ah, whatever it's over so i'm gonna stay chilled.

I'm in the mist reading thru today's lecture notes. After class, mum came to pick me up n we went shopping. Haha, nv buy anything but still it's better than having to stay in hall( which i used to do tt in the past 1 yr). I love my home cos it's a luxury to stay at home, having no wories abt food, laundry n facing the gloomy room. But the downside is i tend to slp n watch more tv at home... haven really change my bodyclock when i was in sec. or jc.. where i slp but will start studying/ do my hw at a certain time of the day. Yupz, i'm gonna train myself!

From the start of the semster , tt was like last week, i felt kinda lost n demoralised for some reason. But today I'm gonna start motivating myself n say this

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yup n at the end of the day , this will keep me smiling

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

yay! I'm cool. ( rolling my eyes)

No comments: