Got tagged by Michelle so.. here it goes haha
Rules of the game :
**Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
**People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
**At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
1. I like to - listen to music and be under the not too hot sun while i fell asleep as i feel the breeze.
2. I am allowed - to bully my sisters when I'm bored? Hahaa, i m not sure abt this.. allowed to stay out late in the night?
3. My favourite part of my body is - my eyes though I have serious eye bags. But still, i love it.
4. If i could fix one part of my human body - that would be my legs...
5. I hate - going to school? well school no longer as fun as it used to be.
6. If I could date a female celebrity, I would date - i never thot of this... cos's i'm straight? Lol, well, someone who is humorous n with style.
7. If i could date a male celebrity, it’s - oo i would choose Daniel Henney! He's tall, abc, cute.. ya, he's the one :P
8. I’m attracted to - cute n beautifully stuffs.
9. I hate it - when I have to make a decision cos i'm indecisive. Ah.. even what to eat, i can't really decide - tt's how indecisive i'm.
10. I prefer to sleep - on my bed at home while having nice dreams , hugging my soft toy. sounds like a lil girl ya? tt's how young i'm! ha..
tagged
1) melli
2) vanessa
3) avena
4) jain
5) cheryl
6) rowena
No comments:
Post a Comment